We are looking for a motivated Office Administrator. The candidate should exhibit strong software skills in basic programs required for the job (e.g. Outlook, Office, Excel, etc.), excellent verbal and written communication skills. This person should be a team-player, highly-organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible to new assignments, with great follow up skills and capable of multi-tasking effectively.
Provide administrative support for staff, clients and leads.
Act as first point of contact by greeting visitors and answering, screening and transferring calls to appropriate staff. Collect and file non-disclosure agreements.
Arrange & schedule meetings
Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail.
Perform a variety of other miscellaneous related tasks as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 1-2 years work experience in similar position.
- Must have experience in LoneWolf.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
- Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without constant supervision.
- Self starter with high level of initiative.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of real estate industry preferred.
- Fluency in another language (i.e. Cantonese, French, etc.) is an asset
- 1 Full time
- 2 Part times including weekends
We appreciate your interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic group of professionals, please submit your resume in confidence through to email@example.com